Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Pre-Thanksgiving Trip

Song of the Day: "Come Away With Me" - Norah Jones

So I'm down to six hours until I need to call a cab to take me to the airport for my trip down to Georgia! And how is my suitcase looking you might ask?

Oops... Haha. I'll get started on that packing thing here pretty quick. Don't worry, I made myself a list so I don't leave anything out. Just wanted to come mention how excited I am to head down there! I checked out the weather... low 70's! And to think that it snowed here yesterday. I'm definitely ready to put away the pea coat and wool mittens for a week! I made myself a very relaxing playlist on my iPod for this trip which I always say I'm going to do and never actually find time for. I'm pretty excited to have it in my repertoire. I'm also super excited to go see the Nutcracker while I'm down in Georgia with Andrea. I found an old picture of me from when I danced alongside the Alberta Ballet Company in Alaska for the Nutcracker!

Haha, just thought that was fun and wanted to share. I really need to go get ready for this trip now! Oh, how I wish I could just snap my fingers and have my things packed up for me... this is my least favorite part of traveling so much!

0 comments: