Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Five Things I Miss About America:


1. Ranch Dressing. Seriously, you don't realize how much you take this stuff for granted until you don't have it at your fingertips anymore. And I am a HUGE fan of the ranch dressing. I eat it on chicken strips, french fries, pizza crust, fresh veggies, everything!

2. Sunday NFL. Admittedly I didn't even follow the NFL before college. However, after spending three years living in dorms full of take out food and screaming college guys in your student lounge you learn to like it... love it even. And while I'm attempting to follow the games on nfl.com it is just not the same!

3. Driving. Period.

4. My girlfriends. Ireland is fantastic all on it's own and I'm meeting a bunch of really amazing people, but I can't help thinking about how great it would be to share this with all of you! Can we please take a couple weeks out of our lives sometime in our 30's and travel around the world somewhere? We have to make plans before the retirement community here ladies!

5. Country music radio. I quit listening to it for years when I was in middle and high school, but getting back to my roots was the best thing I have ever done when it comes to music. And now!? AH! There is NO good American country music to be found anywhere! I have come to rely on last.fm but I'm not entirely sure how reliable it is as far as what can be found on WOKO or Eagle Country.

0 comments: