Tuesday, October 14, 2008

On My Mind

Sorry I haven't written in a few days! I've been trying to get better about keeping up with this thing a little more regularly to alleviate the stress of having to talk about an entire week or so worth of events all in one entry, but it just hasn't worked the past few days. It's starting to be the first busy time of the school year. Mid-terms are upon us shortly which of course means so are the bigger essays, cramming an entire novel into one week, gallery reviews, and the dreaded 'E' word: Exams *gasp!*

In addition to school, Mom reminded me that I have nowhere to live in January. Ouch. So I've been perusing Craigslist in some sort of attempt to find an apartment. I think I have a few prospects, but then I realize how much time I've spent on Craiglist and panic because I should have been studying.

Add to all of that I'm fairly certain I will be looking for work when I return to Burlington. With the whole Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae crisis, me returning to my job as a legal real estate intern is not looking bright.

Such is the life of a 21-year old college girl.

I'll just keep looking forward to my November of travel, finally seeing my family all together for Christmas, and reuniting with Josh shortly thereafter.

0 comments: