Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Mission Schmooze: Accomplished!

Here are a few pictures from last night at the US Embassy in Ireland:


Megan and I all dressed up in the apartment excited to go out!



Our Champlain group before the taxis picked us up



Me in the ladies coat room at the Embassy



Kyle, Megan, Me, Senator Leahy, Ambassador Foley, and John
This is probably my favorite picture of the entire night! A once in a lifetime opportunity!



Future First Lady? Haha



"Giving a speech"



This guy didn't think we were putting enough PASSION into our fake speeches, so he taught us! I think we did a pretty good job.



Leaving the Embassy party with my new friend Mike.


The night was incredibly exciting. Many of the same business people were there that I met on Sunday at the school, but it was really great to see them again and strengthen our connections. I even walked away with some more business cards! I guess maybe I could get used to these kinds of functions ;)

0 comments: