Saturday, December 13, 2008

Coming to an End

I'm so sorry for not keeping you updated these past few weeks! My trip around Europe was absolutely amazing. By far the best experience of my entire life. I can't believe it's time to go home already!
The reason I haven't been posting is because my laptop is on its deathbed. Unfortunately while I was traveling through Italy I kept uploading all of my photos from my camera onto my laptop. So all of my photos are stuck on a computer with no internet capabilities.
Not to mention it IS finals time in school and so rather than typing blogs I've been typing multiple 6-10 page essays about Irish politics, James Joyce, Samuel Beckett, the Irish Museum of Modern Art, and Irish-America.
So as bittersweet as I'm feeling right now, I'll have plenty of time to update the blog and finish telling you about the end of my semester in Ireland once finals are over next Thursday. Wish me luck!

To keep you going though here are just a couple of pictures previewing what's to come:









0 comments: