Monday, February 9, 2009

Senior Snowball

This past Thursday was my final Snowball (winter semi-formal) at Champlain College. It’s hard to believe I’ll never attend one again! All of the girls got ready together at Elizabeth’s apartment, but since Josh had just gotten home to Vermont the night before (hooray!), I “boy-sat” at my apartment. Then we headed up to meet everyone so we could all carpool over to the Sheraton together. We arrived on time and the dance floor was already jumping! The decorations looked fantastic and we were definitely ready to have a great time. Here are some pictures of everybody looking beautiful!







Unfortunately I had my wrist surgery two weeks ago and don't get my stitches out until today so I had this ugly arm wrap on all night! We all had a ball anyway :)

0 comments: