Thursday, March 12, 2009

My Michelle

Sorry I haven't updated in a while! I've been having sort of a tough time this semester with school and unemployment, yadda yadda. College life.

But today I found something in my mailbox that made me smile really big! I got a card from Michelle who has been one of my best friends in the world since we were 13 years old. We shared lockers together in 8th grade and had pretty much all but one class together. It was meant to be! We've lived all the way across the country from each other for the past seven years now but still remain in touch - although not as frequently as either of us would like. She has moved out of Alaska and is living in Washington now with her wonderful boyfriend but we still get to see each other when we visit home at Christmas and sometimes during the summer. Here is a photo from the summer after our freshman year in college when we drove out to Beluga Point on a VERY windy day together:

0 comments: